In MOTORESYCAMBIOS.NET are aware of the importance of obtaining clear and transparent information about our use of the information they provide us.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Razón Social||DESGUACES Y CHATARRAS PEDRÓS S.A.|
|Registro||Registo Mercantil de Lleida, TOMO 214 GENERAL, LIBRO 167 DE SOCIEDADES, SECCIÓN 4ª HOJA 2121|
|Dir. Postal||Pol. Industrial "El Segre" - Ptda. les Canals, 38, 25191 - Lleida|
For what purpose do we treat your data?
We process the data you have provided us with the following purposes:
- Perform administrative, accounting and labor functions related to the services requested by you.
- Send promotional and / or advertising information of services and products even by electronic means.
- In order to be able to offer you products and / or services in accordance with your interests and improve your user experience, we will develop a customer profile based on the information provided. Under no circumstances will automated decisions be made based on said profile.
- Register your email to receive the newsletter that we periodically deliver to our customers, only if you have expressly requested it.
- Maintenance of lists of non-commercial shipments in case you have informed us that you do not want to receive promotional / advertising information electronically.
- Maintenance of data deletion / cancellation lists in case you have exercised your right to cancel your data. These data will remain blocked and with restricted access for the minimum legal term established.
- Allow the operation of our websites, through technical and functional cookies as detailed in our cookies policy
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept:
- For the minimum possible legal time (Ex .: in case of billing).
- In the event that you do not maintain any commercial / commercial relationship with us, that is, there is no billing or services provided to you.
- In case of requests for information or consultation: as long as they are necessary to respond to it.
- For subscribers of newsletters, three months after termination, the email data (dissociation) will be partially deleted, being kept only for statistical controls.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Depending on the type of business relationship and / or relationship with us, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be:
- Your consent, given at the time of voluntarily providing your data on our forms and accepting the processing of your data.
- The legitimate interest will serve as a legal basis for the treatment of your data in the navigation on the websites (Ex .: Navigation on our websites)
- Legal obligation, included in the European Data Protection Regulation and the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI (Ex .: blocking of your data and listing of non-commercial shipments)
Who will we communicate your data to?
- The data of the consultation forms will not be delivered to any third party. They are only treated internally at DESGUACES PEDROS S.A ..
- TAX AND ACCOUNTING ADVICE only in the case of billing and accounting only for this purpose.
In any case, any assignment will be covered under a contract for the treatment.
In case of transfer of your data to third countries, we ensure to give maximum privacy and security to the data of our customers. In this sense, most of our suppliers and collaborators are within the EEA (European Economic Area). In case any of them is located outside this area, if it is EE. UU. It must be hosted by the Privacy Shield or in a country with an adequate level of protection in accordance with the criteria of the European Commission. In the case of other countries that do not have laws as strict as European legislation, we apply standard contractual clauses in accordance with the European Commission Decision of February 5, 2010 and custom treatment contracts will be signed with these companies.
DESGUACES PEDRÓS S.A. guarantees that under no circumstances sells, offers and / or markets with the data of its customers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain clear and understandable information about whether DESGUACE PEDRÓS S.A. Your personal data is being processed.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose that was delivered as well as withdraw the consent granted. The exercise of opposition to the processing of your data for the sending of advertising information electronically. You can also exercise your right to the limitation of the treatment, so that your data will not be deleted but the treatment of them will be subject to limitations.
Portability and decision automation exercises do not apply in this case due to the type of data and their treatment.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be done by postal mail, attaching a copy of the ID or passport, to DESGUACES PEDRÓS S.A. domiciled at Pol. Industrial "El Segre" - Ptda les Canals, 36, 25191 - Lleida, or by email, using the contact form indicating the same documentation as by postal mail.
For any questions about the processing of your data you can contact us in the email indicated above.
You can also direct your claims arising from the processing of your personal data before the Spanish control entity that is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agdp.es)